Momobird,

My photo
Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

Nuffnang .

Help me click please :> Hello Kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Because of me.


Recently, a lot things happened. Everything just sucks, but what can i do, this is life ^^.
I checked my class yesterday , DFST/FT/1A/01 .
Like nobody is in the same class me.
I think SP purposely split us up . HAHA.
Those who were in the same class won't be classmate again in poly. I think :3.
I got 3 classmate in the same course, yet none of them were in the same class as each other.
Nevermind we get to meet new friends.
I also saw my class list, i think the people are quite nice, i am looking forward you know, but maybe just that little.
I wonder how school will be like without them, some of them are my classmates for 4 years, comfirm got abit 感情 one what.
I have to admit i miss 4e3 , that's for sure, so much of fun, miss lee also. HAHA.
(Y) TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME THROUGH THIS IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE (: .

I read tzehwee's blog there's this post all about relationship, i find it so true. So i think you people should go read too, especially the guys !
@http://thoseinadequacies.blogspot.com/  April 5th.
Things are over now, i hope Darl dont be sad. (: .

要开心的迎接 New Poly Life. :D



Dinner with fellow colleague tonight , i am excited girlgril

Ciaos people, checkout my FB, i think will have photo tonight.

No comments: